*
*
*
Sunday, February 29


Perfect

Sometimes its never quite enough
If you're flawless, then you'll win my love
Don't forget to win first place
Don't forget to keep that smile on your face

Be a good boy
Try a little harder
You've got to measure up
And make me prouder

How long before you screw it up
How many times do I have to tell you to hurry up
With everything I do for you
The least you can do is keep quiet

Be a good girl
You've gotta try a little harder
That simply wasn't good enough
To make us proud

I'll live through you
I'll make you what I never was
If you're the best, then maybe so am I
Compared to him compared to her
I'm doing this for your own damn good
You'll make up for what I blew
What's the problem... why are you crying

Be a good boy
Push a little farther now
That wasn't fast enough
To make us happy

We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect

hey.. haha.. dun tink im smart enuf to write such a beautiful piece.. this is actuali a song by da bomb herself, miss alanis morisette.. damn.. i love this song.. its so heart-wrenching.. i mean.. i wonder if this is wat parents are looking for.. coz at e rate im goin.. my mom is still gonna hate me no matter wat.. its frustrating.. i try.. i do.. but "sometimes.. it's never quite enough".. i've reached an ultimatum.. if she keeps failing to understand me n complain abt me.. im gonna stay out late after school everyday n not come home til late.. then i'll just bathe.. eat n sleep.. damn.. dats a gd plan.. k.. gtg for now.. im gonna visit my grandad.. yey!


Posted by theblackazure @ 3:47:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com