*
*
*
Monday, March 1


ooooh... im spposd to sign out now... man.. i got tonnes of hw... die ah.. but anyhow, it's like whoa.. everyone knows i have a blog.. dat is of coz because i advertised it on msn but then i nvr tot people wud actuali be intrested.. man.. its kinda embarassin cuz its kinda shabby.. but.. well.. shabby is me u noe.. hmm.. haha.. i bought John Mayer's room for squares today!!! whoa~~~~ i luv it man!!! he is one earnest, honest guy... he writes irrelevantly of wat ppl usually say n wat ppl will eventually say abt him... gosh........... im really happy today n i dont know y.... been probably one of e best days of my life.. haha.. i dun noe.. i just feel loved.. n its a damn gd feeling... but i've come to e conclusion dat being single rocks.. n i dun care if ppl say im a rugby ball cuz i hav many guy frens.. i lyk it dat way.. not dat i dun love my girl frens of cuz.. i guess growin up with a dork (aka my elder bro) has made me used to e idea of having tt backing when u need it.. or someone who blames u shud anithing go wrong.. but i like my life e way it is now... i tink ive found my niche.. [ re-reading this piece, i tot i sounded like a bitch.. haha.. bah.. but this blog is dedicated to my frens.. ppl who noe me.. n im sure they noe me better than that.. =)]


Posted by theblackazure @ 10:30:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com