*
*
*
Saturday, March 6


oooooh.. today was another happy happy happy day for me!!! haha.. so its saturday ryte? but guess wat?! it's also Gema Puisi day!!!!! ahahahahaa.. so... e day started out wif me being too tired to get up at 7.30.. so i kept pressing e snooze button on my alarm and kept going back to sleep.. haha.. then i finally realised that it was 9 n i was spposd to meet reeza at interchange at 9.30.. oops.. haha.. but then when i reached there reez said dat e jp shops wudn open til 10.. so we went to banquet to buy epok2.. then i saw idayu.. haha.. who nvr fails to remind me of talib ( shud tell u abt it sumday.. haha.. cracks me up everytime..).. but anyways, i guess she's doing well in jj ah.. then after dat we went up to e kopitiam.. bought drinks (me, horlicks of coz) n wrote e mushy cards for e j1s.. then finally e shops opened so we claimed mldds t shirt..n my $60 went 'bye-bye' just like dat.. haha.. but it was nice lah.. e t-shirt.. then we went in search of flowers.. n found sum roses.. then we took e train to somerset.. The competition was held in an auditorium in the Singapore Powers building ah.. altho i hav no idea y... i mean.. e place was like so... dingy i guess.. i wonder y nyj didn want to just hold it in their new lt.. it's nice wat....ok ok.. so, to cut e crap (haha.. which is completely redundant since i crapped so much alredi) we won!!!! haha... our NJ perbayu team (B) got third!! haha... of coz in e real world dats not considered winning ah... but... well.. heck... this blog is MY world... muahahahaha... but i realli enjoyed myself ah today... so fun!!! haha... all e j1s are like super kewl pl and so super talented... woo hoo! haha.. then after dat nurul, maly, reez, hanif, fad n me went to lucky plaza to have dinner... haha... budget wat... so fun! haha.. then we were doing stoopid things like taking picture with e luohan n all dat.. haha.. so AA... muahahaha.. n then there was e stoopid incident of me n nurul walkin down e escalator with this stoopid walk we were joking abt n then there were these mats looking at us like "wtf?" n then laughing their butts off... muahahahha.. dat was dumb.. n kinda embarassing.. but more dumb lah.. haha.. so... overall it was a JOLLY GOOD day.. haha..
Question of the day: Wat is the least bored animal in the world?


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:33:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com