*
*
*
Thursday, March 25


wheee!!!!!!!! e exams r over n i finali hav time to sit down n write a nice long blog post... haha... there's so much i wanna talk abt... where shall i start? ok ok.. lets do a rewind thing.. ya noe.. start fm e most recent thing to e least recent thing.. haha.. ok.. so i shall start from tmr.. im goin to e omnimax theater with nurul! whee!!!! oooh... its been like such a long time since oive been there.. cant wait! haha.. i know it sounds so incredibly geekish.. u noe.. going to the omnimax but.. who cares?!!! ok.. so REWIND!

ok.. my day started at like 9 or 10 today.. when i woke up i was so damn hungry so i took a shower n had brunh. My mum made nasi lemak with the works man!!! woohoo! power! then i was like on the pc uploading pictures n stuff. haha.. n having an online debate with maly.. oh ya, btw, the pics are available at e imagestation link on the right.. but i tink u gotta like sign in.. but its quite fast lah.. anyways, i went to sungai road in the evenin with my mom n dad.. haha.. ive been like begging my dad to take me there n it was like sooooo coool!!!!! its reali like icky but u can reali find like cheap old stuff there.. reali... u wont know wat its like until u actuali go there.. haha.. warnin for my ladies tho.. do not, i repeat, do not go there without ur dad, brother, bf or guy fren coz its like whoa! full of ah peks(some of whom are also chikopets) n generally just a lot of guys. haha.. ok ok .. REWIND!

wednesday was like my last two papers, chem n maths n i refuse to comment on them.. it was like.. yea.. i tink i did badly.. wats new.. haha.. oh ya.. so wat happened was the gema puisi thing actuali made it into the papers!! yup.. it was in the malay newspapers on wednesday... way coool!! haha.. n they were like interviewing amel n jannah n all tt.. woohoo! haha.. oh ya.. i went to plaza singapura with veena too, after the papers.. went to spotlight.. haha.. n barang2.. ok ok.. so i go to weird places... wats new.. REWIND!

tuesday: didn study for my econs.... at all... seriously.... a confirm fail.... bleh... mrs lim is gonna ask me to drop lor... die ah...
monday: bio... crapped my way thru.. gp.. die ah... i wrote such a shitty essay.. wat happened was i had like too much ideas for the intro to the essay so i wrote it like 3 times.. wasted a whole lot of time n didn manage to develop on my pts explicitly.. bleh.. tired n hungry..

to be continued..


Posted by theblackazure @ 10:54:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com