*
*
*
Monday, April 26


ok! i change my mind! i wanna blog. y???!!!! y do guys tink girls are falling for them just because she asks him out.. wtf................. i mean.. cmon lah.. its cliche but fer goodness sake WE ARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY!!!!!! social norms tt mattered in the past have been rendered obsolete.. nowadays, girls too, can ask guys out fer the heck of it!!!! uuuurgghhh!!!!! dun be so egoistic can? i can ask all my guy frens out if i want to... coz its MY CHOICE!! yes, maybe one of the guys i ask out is the guy i like... but.... but.... it doesnt matter... haha.. sorielah.. jus read sumone's blog.. jus bcoz a girl ask him out he tinks she's falling for him.... PLEASELAH!!!! i pity e girl sia........


Posted by theblackazure @ 7:20:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com