*
*
*
Wednesday, April 21


omg.... i tot failing bio is bad... but guess wat? it gets worse... I'M IN MRS KHOO'S BIO CLASS!!!! AAAAAAAH!!!!! omg.. im going to fail even more..... omg...... omg.... omg.... haha.. DIE ah!!! haha.. but dun worie.. i'll get thru it.. hee..
anw, my gp class has its very own blog.. actuali all of my gp teachers'(ms vignesh) classes hav one ah.. this week's topic is euthanasia. heavy. we watched a documentary on it lah as a class that day.. nearly cudn tahan.. its very sad lor.. to see all these terminally ill ppl.. suffering... n wanting to die.. n faced with tt one choice. i tink much of it is a question of ethics.. n religion... n its like.. i dunno but who are we to judge whether a person who is suffering shud or shud not take their lives. Afterall, we're not the ones hanging on to life, gasping for each breath.. day in.. day out... Of course as a muslim, i haf to see it in that perspective as well.. Afterall, Euthanasia is just flowery language for suicide.. or is it?


Posted by theblackazure @ 9:01:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com