*
*
*
Friday, April 2


ouch.... man... i'm like aching all over... i had like a gruelling week sia... i had like pe on tuesday n dance on wednesday n pe on thursday n dance just now.. n napha tmr and dance on sunday.... omg... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............... haha
actuali i got a lot to write ah... but im so lazy sia... so tired..... im home alone now... yeap.. typical weekend.. me on e pc... but with a twist... i have famous amos in my hands n guess who's e happy girl.. haha.. my back hurts.. rheumatism.. pe je reeza.. anyways, for those who dunno, reeza is my buddiebuddie.. we're practicali like seperated conjoined twins ah.. haha.. shall tell u more abt her n me in future..
anyways, ive discovered(ok ok lagging) dat newsweek is quite a gd read. prior to this i had like pre-made judgements on it u noe.. based mainly on hearsay lah.. but then i found it quite cool n the arguments presented was rather balanced. there's one columnist that particularly struck me.. his name is fareed zakaria.. damn.. he's gd sia.. then e latest edition has one article abt the new movie starring jim carrey and kate winslet.. err.. cant remember the title.. i tink its sumthin like eternal sunshine on an empty mind or sumthin like dat lah..
aiya... tired lah... anyways, dat day rite.. the one after common test, i was so bored n i like did so many quizzes.. n i found some things out bout myself.. quite cool..

HASH(0x8aecbd0)
i am paranoid.. wat a surprise..


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla


Impossible mission 1: annhilate those mats perched on the railings at the interchange.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:41:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com