*
*
*
Sunday, May 16


hey guys and girls... so sorry for not updating this ol' blog o mine.. =).. actuali, i dun reali feel too good rite now.. n so far, i dun tink anyone's noticed.. but it's all good (or at least it seems so). this is for all u beautiful ppl who care enough to at least visit my blog. N i tink it's only fair that i provide some kind of entertainment for u guys.. haha.. this is somethin i wrote last year.. i found it in my old notebook, all scrunched up and stuff.. anyway, this is what i sound like when i'm not thinking straight.. n this is how im feeling now.. just had a rough day dats all.. makes u think tho.. so, here's my 2 cents worth..

Tale of a weed

And he said..
She is like the dandelion
With a difference
Going with the winds
But never without resistance

My... She thought he could see right through her
For what he said
Was as if reading her soul
A perfect interpretation
Or so she thought.
For perfect.. isn't the word for anything

And so she walked through a portal
On the path of soul searching
Never had she seen such a cold, barren place
Deserted.
The black azure of her soul.
The absence of hope.
In its place, an abyss
An infinity of darkness
Thinking but not feeling
The inefficacy of her senses
Guilt
Emotions.
Hollow
Morbid
Almost dead.

A soulless soul.

Maybe she is the dandelion
Floating around aimless, lifeless..
One of many, just the same..
Hoping to land on fertile soil
Summoning strength to grow through the harsh, painful realities
If she's lucky.

But alas, only to be blown away in a gust of wind
The winds of change
And so it whispered in her ears and took her far far away
Taking advantage of the weakness in her...
She slowly fades into the background.

Friends,for only wilted roses are kept.

And a dandelion is worth nothing at the end of the day...


Posted by theblackazure @ 3:19:00 PM
link this post | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com