*
*
*
Monday, May 3


whoa.. There's sooooo much i wanna talk about sia... haha.. it's been quite an eventful past week for me with the highs and the lows and the damn bloody lows.. haha.. But I've grown fm it n as Britney wud say "Now I'm stronger!!" but of coz Britney was referring to her breast implants lah.... n no.. I wasn't.. haha.. ok ok.. so im gonna like recall the events tt unfolded since the past few days so tt i dun miss out anything starting from today!!
haha.. Today is the 3rd of may. Talib's birthday. N guess wat? I forgoooootttt!!!!! aaaahhhhh!!!! muahahahaha.. poor boy sia.. i feel soooo bad.... i know he's gonna read this .. so... "Happy birthday to u! Happy birthday to u! Happy birthday to dear Mr Talib-an!! Happy birthday to u!!!" n muackz.. here's wat i owe u.. muahaha.. anw, to those who dun noe.. talib is my ex fm secondary sch. We still keep in contact (i hav no idea why.. we cant stand each other.. haha) no hard feelings but he always make me feel guilty abt treating him badly last time.. haha.. but that's jus me lah.. Sardonic.. haha.. Anw, i ran in e sports day 4x400 heats today.. haha.. crappy sia.. in the first place, i didn even noe the event was today ah.. haha.. then had to borrow huiling's tshirt. then was wearing my velcro shoes. (which is the most suckiest running shoes adidas had ever created.. i mean in the aesthetic sense its quite nice ah.. but it jus sucks as a running shoe)N i didn bring my trackpants so i had to wear the RED nj shorts. yea. babboon ass. haha.. as predicted, we lost! muahaha.. but its ok coz we knew we were competing against ppl fm sports cca n none of us (fm my team was a sports person). But still, im so happy n proud of the girls coz they were like very spirited.. haha.. i was so distracted while i was running coz they kept cheering.. Honestly, i felt like bursting into laughter.. muahahaa.. but overall, it was a gd day lah.. oh ya.. before tt i was chatting with joyce n i was venting out all my frustrations abt being single to her.. haha.. she was such a gd listener.. she listened with her heart n gave me consolation, advice n her yoda-ish words of wisdom. she understands me man.. ;)
Yesterday we had dance in the morning.. haha.. as usual, wwe were up to our antics n gags.. hahahahah.. (3D LAMER). then after dance, i decided to go to the taman jurong mac's to mug. haha.. reeza came along later n we had a gd time.. hahah.. the highlight of the day was probably Hanif's msg to me.. It said "sterility is inheritable--the guardian, 1985". Then i was like.. "huh?why send me this msg all of a sudden?" then i showed reeza the msg n we were both like "huh?" haha. then guess wat? Hanif msged me back "STERILITY is inheritable". Tt was the final straw.. i asked him to call reez (free incoming). the conversation went sthg like this:

me : Hanif! wat?! i dun understand *giggle2.. tinking, "this guy is mad..."*
hanif : U don't get it??
me : Huh? wat? i dun get it.....
hanif : ok ok.. wat is the meaning of sterility?
me : Huh? *tinking, "is this a trick qn?"*
hanif : ok... sterility means the inablility to conceive n o produce children right...
me : err... ya... so?
hanif : so if u cant have children then how.. (At this point of time, i laughed out so
loud that evryone in mac's turned around n look at me... muahahahha... funniest "joke" ive heard in ages sia.. n hanif can actually pick up the irony in that statement jus by reading it lor... man.. his little head rocks!!) muahahahhaha.. there were other funny incidences like the chilli sauce also.. haha.. anw, this was wat i ate.

0650 Fuji apple
10++ 2 sardine currypuffs
1 slice banana walnut cake
8 grapes
1 rempeyek (the mly cracker with the peanuts on it)
1330 1 chicken fillet sandwhich
1 large fries
1 large lemonlime juice
1700 1 filet-o-fish
1 medium fries
2030 1 plate mee hoon goreng (with the works, fried speciali by my dearest daddy for me)
2200 cookies

haha.. i wish i cud eat like this everiday. aah.. i gtg... i tink i wrote too much crap liao... ok... next time i shall tell u bt my sunday with taufiq n also share a poem i found in my last year notebook. til then, adios!






Posted by theblackazure @ 9:50:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com