*
*
*
Saturday, May 22


yo kiddos!! wazaaaap.. haha.. look ma! new look!! well.. sorta anyways.. whoa. can't believe i spent like most of my saturday afternoon doin this.. when i was spposed to mug!!! omg.. haha jus shows how disciplined i am.. NOT!!
ok guys.. so u've got some new pics ay.. ok ok.. the top pic is ripped off someone's blog.. ok ok.. so talib n reeza will probably know where i got it from... SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! dun tell him ok!!!!! pleeeeeassseeeee pwetty pwetty pleasee... (he knows i ripped it.. i told him.. but he doesn't know who i am.. n i don't want him to.. so do me the favour ya.. haha)
anyway, the picture on the right is ripped off my friend's frenster.. haha.. i'll be soooo dead if she finds out... but i tink it's soooo bloody nice!! she's so bloody talented!! haha.. (btw, tt's aisyah for those of u from CSS. remember her? she's so goth now.. kewl huh..)
ok.. excuse the french.. i tink its not accurate.. haha.. but nvm.. i'll get ranjay or maly to fix 'em.. haha.. i tink they'll be like absolutely horrified.. haha.. hey.. but it's self-taught ok.. haha
oh ya.. if u guys are feeling itchy, u can try pressing that green tingie at the top lefthand side of the page.. its this escape tingie.. haha.. i just put it there for fun lah.. haha..
ok.. if u guys got like other cool things which u tink can work on my blog.. tell me ya.. i'll be damn grateful.. haha.. ok.. im hungry.. can u imagine? i skipped lunch! whoa. dat's some serious shit. haha.. k ah.. im gonna go look out the window for 15 minutes now.. since i've continuously been on the pc for like 4 hours now.. woops.. til we meet again.. i bid u adieu..


Posted by theblackazure @ 2:45:00 PM
link this post | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com