*
*
*
Tuesday, June 29


hey.. im in the midst of my exams.. ok ok.. probably not. more in the lines of.. in the 4/5th mark. only one paper left.. chemistry.. urgh. but hey, it's not so bad. it cant be as bad. virtually impossible. Besides, my 4 previous papers were complete asses. or rather, made me feel like one.

first paper, as always, was bio. damn. i practically spent the whole of my last week of hols(which by the way, was reduced to one week) mugging my bio. mugging. M-U-G-G-I-N-G. and FYI, a'in and mugging don't go.. it's just unnatural.

next, GP. a complete disaster. but at least, for the first time, i managed to complete my entire essay. but did i fail to mention that that was because i didn't have much to write. i did know what to write, just didn't feel like writing. woohoo. nice excuse. and btw, i forgot the question.

i had maths and econs paper today. 6 and a half solid hours of writing. well.. make that about 4 hours.. the other two and a half hours was spent thinking, drifting into lalaland, looking at other people feverishly writing around me, and thinking, "oh shit oh shit oh my shit. im dead. D-E-D. dead."

ok. nuff said. we'll see the catastrophe later. i'll probably post my results and completely expose my weakness, namely, my stupidity.


Posted by theblackazure @ 9:19:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com