*
*
*
Friday, June 4


"Saw an old lock secured round
an old gate yesterday. Behind stood
an old house on a piece of neglected land.
I wondered why the land was left to idle and rot.
It could have been better used. Then i noticed
the warning signs outside the gate."

this was not written by me. But somehow, after reading this, i was suddenly reminded of the pictures of that guy, that bastard, that concert pianist, that fucking paedophile. im sorry for the crudeness of my language, but even more than that, im sorry that such people exist. and im so so sorry that i can never seem to understand why. Why god? why did u have to create such monsters? and why god, after creating such monsters did you create people blind enough, to treat this like a trivial matter. Why give them life, something precious to share, only to find out that they've turned into selfish, conniving politicians? Why are people left without feelings? without compassion? did u forget that essential ingredient? Instead, now all these ppl do is istighfar. Is that ALL we can do? and why god? why did you present the wonderful gift of a child to fucking irresponsible parents who would just kill them, sooner or later. Abortion- outright murder, but sending children! children for goodness sake!! sending children to brothels as sex slaves for those beasts to gnaw on- murder of the soul. why didnt those gifts be presented to the man and woman who have longed and tried and tried again for someone to call "my daughter", "my son".
why god? why make mothers so weak that they would sell themselves, their children for money? why create people who accept these EXCUSES. they are just that. y make women so desirable and y make beasts with such unquenchable thirst?


"is your wicked tongue an accessory
or essential? I ponder this endlessly over and
over. Do you lick up my pain like a
scavenger sadist, savouring every last
morsel till i'm nothing but bone? Or do u take
quick sips at your thirsts' convenience,
like a selfish lover feigning generosity?"

i asked you why god, for i have no answer. but i know u have no answer to. For u have created us all with the same weapon, that is, conscience. hence my apologies for this sudden outburst.


Posted by theblackazure @ 3:35:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com