*
*
*
Sunday, July 25


heh. frenster.
 
suddenly, a tide.. erm.. more like.. a flood.. of old friends, acquaintances.. people i used to be closed to.. people i never understood. good thing? erm..no comments.
 
but it's no doubt interesting to see the different paths different people take. people who become popular, people who become party people, people who become pious..
 
so i asked myself if destiny is the result of consequences or otherwise. do we have a choice in destiny? are those choices governed by circumstances?
 
it's a huge mound of confusing thoughts/philosophies.. and i'm hungry so i cant really think. and so.. the ramblings.. well.. sorry.
 
to be honest, i am scared to be reacquainted with my old friends. Perhaps because i am comfortable in my place and with my pool of friends. because we're of the same wavelength. i think i'd probably stick out like a sore thumb amongst my primary school friends. I just don't have as much going on as most of them do. and im sooooo unhip and unhappening. though i comfort myself by telling me "it's hip to be square". heh. im not saying that my ("current") pool of friends are square. actually, they're far from that. it's just that.. i know that they are accepting of me and my square..um..ness. neither am i saying that my old friends are not accepting people.. i'm merely saying that.. there is that risk..
 
i don't pluck my eyebrows, i don't shave my legs, i don't put on make-up very often, i hate techno, im not into pubbing, im a conservative, yet im liberal.. i have my own religious viewpoints (not an extremist but not totally detached), i love my family(though i always speak badly of my brother.. haha), im not a poseur, i don't find pimp music amusing, i like buble and callum and mayer and (david, not gareth)gates and michael bolton and richard marx, i prefer clay over fantasia.. i dont like the OC. neither do i like the simple life. i like nip/tuck(sometimes, when it's not sleaze-fest), i like the apprentice, i like the dead zone, i like navy ncis, i like both csi and csi miami. and i am very vain. and proud of it.
 
i am just me. and im comfortable in my skin. a 65 yr old woman stuck in some ditsy girl's body. but i like it that way.
 
ps: david beckham is overrated, and so is Man U. and Fernando morrientes is THE man.. 


Posted by theblackazure @ 2:18:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com