*
*
*
Wednesday, July 7


hey kiddos... miss me?

seems that it's been a while since i last posted. sorry ya.. just.. kinda busy... or lazy.. or more often than not, both. been a crazy crazy week since i last posted. a whole lot of WEIRD, happy, dissapointing things happening all at once. but i just cant stop smiling. =]

what if i told u i fell in love.... with a mat? haha..

dun worry guys.. i didn't.. as in.. not a mat. enough said. can't really tell u coz its WEIRD. =]

someone has got to stop my smiling thing.. i nearly laughed out loud in the bus just now.. and the worst thing was. i was by myself. these days i've been really reminiscing my days as a kid. miss those times where there was downright flirting.. where guys in the bus smiled cheekily to girls at the bus stop. =] i know, for the most part, i've really been like anti-BGR and all that crap.. but it's just that. im anti-BGR. im not anti-relationships. and im not anti-love. come on people.. im not a stone. though i admit stoning rocks! (pun intended) life's a roller coaster and im now experiencing the rush of adrenaline. the world seems to be more beautiful than ever. nirvana? maybe.

i think the pressure towards the As are really kicking in. It's the final stretch.. no more not doing tutorials, no more 6hr tv marathons on a school night, and worse of all, no more late night phone calls. but hey, sacrifices have to be made.. soon, it'll all be over, then, a whole lot of slacking and spacing out, tonnes of 8 hr movie marathons, going to weird places (haha) and a constant dose of late night phonecalls.=]

on a darker note (as opposed to "on a lighter note"), i did really badly for my CTs. haha. but im still smiling. here's what i got so far.

Bio paper 2: 13.5/20
Econs paper 1: 11 /30
C Maths : 38.5/100
Chem (prac) : 50 /75

ok. judging by this results, im pretty much screwed this round of CTs. haha.. but im kinda ok with it. really. i just hope that god will give me strength, patience and an open heart and mind in order to stop slacking, start mugging and get to where i want to be.. im eyeing the NTU Communications fac. pray with me ya..


Posted by theblackazure @ 3:47:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com