*
*
*
Wednesday, August 4


haha. sorry for the buncha schmaltz. wat a waste of posts.

anyhow. forget abt it lah. no use crying over spilt milk that has already soured after being exposed to circumstances for 6 long years. u'll just get indigestion.

ok. really. forget abt it.

wanted to share something with you guys.. my gp teacher gave it to the class.

"(The) Other: A term from French philosophy that has several, sometimes overlapping meanings in cultural studies, including anthropology and psychoanalysis. Most commonly, another person or group of people who are defined as different or even sub-human to consolidate a group's identity. For example, the Nazi's internal cohesion depended in part on how they defined themselves against (strove to maintain distincctions from) their image of the Jews, In this sense, "the other" is the devalued half of a binary opposition when it is applied to groups of people."

In light of all the shit happening all over the world.. think about it.. n share with me pleeeeaseeee... n remember guys.... i love ya...

PS: My thoughts-- i think i am an "other".



Posted by theblackazure @ 10:51:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com