*
*
*
Sunday, August 29


hey kiddos! miss me? aiya.. must be lah. right? right.

okie dokie. it's been a looooong week. but its ok tho. got to pon school a lot. haha. so i'll just update u on lil' ol' me ya..

Monday: geez... i don't remember anything about monday...

Tuesday: hmmmm..... oh ya!! only like.. 15 ppl in my class came to school... or maybe less.. haha.. everyone ponned to mug. then, as it turns out, my civics tutor didnt come... (-_-").. so, me n joyce just dismissed ourselves at 1. haha.. oklah. that's like how i would like school to be.

Wednesday: Bio prac. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I SCREWED UP MY PRAC!!!!!! ok. breathe. wednesday was a majorly screwed up day. it was raining cats n dogs when i got to school (i was in the 3rd shift for prac.. n i was supposed to be thre at 12). i was early.. i reached school about 20 minutes earlier. n i realised that i had to walk through the MAIN GATE. darn. that's a bloody long walk. n may i re-iterate that it was raining reaaaliii reaaalliii heavily? then.. when i got to the bus stop, i saw li yu(my classmate) stranded. haha. so i shared my umbrella with her lah. to cut the long story short, when we got to school my entire left side was wet while her entire right side was wet. no prizes for guessing who stood on which side... n my shoes..... my lovely shoes..... my realy beautiful shoes.... WERE SCREWED!!!!!! ok. breathe. so... we didnt reali get time to dry.. then we had to wait in the holding area (the hall, the AIR-CON hall) n i was freakin cold!!!!!! then, at 2.15, we were whisked away to BI21 for the bio prelim prac 2004. i refuse to talk about it.
On my way home, some strange thing happened. i was in the bus lah, on the way home. on 154 to be exact. happily sitting down minding my own business ah.. then.. this guy sat next to me (n did i mention it was still rainin?) i was happily breathing away ah.. when.. suddenly, it hit me. THE FREAKING SMELL OF HIS FREAKING FEET!! IT WAS FREAKIN SMELLY I TELL U!! haha.. cannot accept ah.. i couldnt breathe ah.. serious!! i dare not ah.. then u know wat i did? i got off the bus at clementi and decided to take the mrt home. now.. can u imagine wat i meant by FREAKIN SMELLY? haha. ok.. so this is the weird part.. i got up to the clementi control station.. n i saw faliq. haha.. he was like.. right smack in the midle of the place ah.. he saw me n was like "oh shit! quick! hide! haha.... then i purposely walk past him.. i said "buat tak kenal seh.." all i heard from him was "heheh." (-_-") i tink he thinks i still have the hots for him or sthg... pls lah... that ended eons ago... right about when he started to be shorter than me.. muahahaha. pathetic.

Thursday: GP paper. My essay of choice:" Do the young have what it takes to ensure that Singapore remains successful?"lets just say it wasn't my best at all. i was very emotional. almost like defending myself. shucks. compre: psgA- how Americans are beginning to turn away from traditional religion psg B- abt Europeans n their lost faith in Christianity. nothing much to talk abt lah.

Friday: no need to go to school!!! Stayed at home all day.... Actually, i wanted to go watch a movie.. but there was nothing good on except for Fahrenheit 911. n that is no good to watch alone.. so.. didn't go for a movie.. well.. to tell u the truth, i felt like eating popcorn. i like the one at je. good stuff. sweet, crunchy, n cheap. i hate gv popcorn.. n cathay ones.. eeks.. stale stuff.

Today!!: MLDDS Farewell!!!! whee~~ i had a blast today.. haha.. a lot of funny thingd happened.. hahahahahhahaha.. n cikgu made lasagna n pizza n black pepper chicken wings for us!!!! n me n reez got chocs! oooh..... my juniors rock!! whee!!!!


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:33:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com