*
*
*
Wednesday, September 1


hey hey!!!!! haha.. yesterday was teacher's day celebrations.. went to school, then back to css. haha.. went out with my sec. school pals after that.. haha! so fun!! but so sad fizzie cudn join us.. = ( idayu n hajar had to leave earlier, so only me, nez, stel n meera left. so, we started to take stupid pictures together.. haha.. there was this pasar malam ah at the interchange.. going to open soon i guess.. but construction wasn't complete yet.. so we went there to play.. inez was acting like a jap tourist, meera was trying to use her photography skills. wahaha! so fun!




Posted by theblackazure @ 4:40:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com