*
*
*
Saturday, October 30


i hate those who already have a gf or bf, then ask me whether i have a bf, and when i say no, they stare at me in disbelief. i also hate guys who think im into them. and then when i tell them im not, they think im lesbo. wth.

im just more comfortable around guys coz i grew up around them. i dare say tt im closer to my dad than i am to my mom. i like guys because they're more easy going. but tt still doesn't' mean tt im not romantically interested in guys. i like charming, gentlemanly guys. someone who gives a damn. almost metrosexual but not exactly. i do not like vain guys. but i like guys who at least know how to iron their own clothes and does it. i need someone who loves my mom and dad the way i love them. someone who can help my dad, be it in the kitchen, or with his power tools. someone who doesnt get easily pissed off by my mood swings and my incessant soliloquy(aka my motormouth). someone who appreciates the things i do.

one thing i don't like is when somebody i like doesn't get the vibes or hints i try to give. is it me? is it too subtle? what? am i supposed to shout it out? god. maybe im just not good enough.


ps: this is not self pity. im just in a foul mood.


Posted by theblackazure @ 10:15:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com