*
*
*
Sunday, November 28


hi guys =)

turns out tt the css hari rayaing was cancelled. i was told at 11pm yest... only after I smsed 1 of my friends to ask where we were going to meet.. aiya, watever.

so i tagged along with my parents to my relatives' wedding.in m'sia lah. met up with my cousins. found out tt my closest cousin(same age) still kept his picture.. one tt was taken eons ago. anw, one of my younger cousins(in sec 2 this year) found it. so she found out tt i had a bf.. at 14.. or 13.. (i forgot). gosh. and i've been telling her not to have a boyfriend til she's done with secondary sch or sthg... uh oh?

so she's now convinced tt i currently have a bf. oh god.. wat a pin. (read: Pain In the Neck). haha!=). just kiddin. i love her.. she's such a sweetheart.. and she's very peramah (err.. tt's friendly for u).

actually, i tink tt the girl cousins on my dad's side are pretty. and some of the guys are cute(well, only 2 to be exact).

anw, i just found out from my mom tt i was 50cm when i was born. tt's like.. 1/2 a metre.. whoa. it's like.. i can't imagine sthg growing inside of me.. from the size of an atom to like.. 1/2 a metre! i was a C section baby btw. and i intend to have caesarian deliveries for all my babies in future. (insyaallah).

haha.. i tink im mad.. and i tink ive been watching lotr too many times.. have a few suggestion for baby names..

Girl
1. Seri Melati Evenstar
2. Cinta Galadriel Muliani

Boy
1. Sameer Iqbal Rohan
2. Haldir Qusyairie

haha.. im just kiddin guys..


Posted by theblackazure @ 10:28:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com