*
*
*
Wednesday, November 24


i'm baaack!!

i don't know why i feel so high today, but i do.. haha.. maybe it's the nutella. yeap.. i ate half a jar of nutella just now. then when my mum came home from work, she was like, "Siape yang makan nutella ni?!!" i quickly grabbed my abdomen, before fleeing into the toilet..(read: guilty as charged).

anw, did u hear abt the guy who won the lottery in the US? apparently, he had just 78 cents to his name until he became the sole winner of a US$149 million lottery...... no prizes for guesssing who's the happiest guy in the world huh..

anw, let's focus back on..... erm.... ME. haha. u know wat, i feel so bimbotic!(i swear i'll shoot anyone who says, "what's new?") u know why? ok.. there's this link thing right, on the taskbar of my internet explorer. so when u open a particular page, say, the lotr official webpage, the link words are most likely Tolkien, Aragorn,FOTR, TTT, ROTK and so on... but that's not my point. ok, my point is, guess what my link words are? well, no need to waste your braincells, lemme just tell u. they are.... (drumrolls pls...)
-Guys
-Love
-Life
-Like
-Friends
-Time
and my personal favourite,
-Lesbians

God!! nuff said.



Posted by theblackazure @ 7:55:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com