*
*
*
Saturday, November 27


wheE~~

it's over!! spell it! O-V-E-R!! over!!
haha.. and my hari rayaing begins.... perhaps, if i'm not feeling lazy.

anw, had a few of my frens over today. mom cooked spaghetti. ;)

inez was so shocked to see how many vcds and dvds i had.. and she finally understood why i don't like to go out. haha. and i tink she was shocked to see the state of my room, she being a neat-freak and all..

anw, i CAN'T STOP SMILING!! it's EUPHORIA!!

Going hari rayaing with the css girls tmr.. haha.. i tink it's gonna rock solid!

on a sadder note, my eye bags are getting worse. i don't know wot to do about it..

haha! ok.. shall stop being sad and all.. spoils the whole euphoria thing.

i tink i'm gonna draw out a list with wat im gonna do with this time.. at least til i get my results or sthg. and here are some things tt i would surely include:

1. learn spoken mandarin.
2. paint the ceiling of my room.
3. go to the maldives..
4. work. (to save money to go to the maldives.. and to help out with the bills)
5. buy a replacement tv for the room.

ok. there are other stuff.. personal stuff (read: stuff i don't want the whole world to know about).. but y up.. tt's the gist of it.

anw, to end this post, i'd like everyone to take a DEEP breath and HEAVE it out. did u hear that? the oh-so-sweet sound of a STRESSLESS life.


Posted by theblackazure @ 8:15:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com