*
*
*
Thursday, December 2


hey!! it's been an exciting past 2 days! Taufiiiiikkkkkk!!!!

oooh.. but first and foremost, let me just say that one of my friends has just broken up!!! yay!! ok.. its not tt im happy... ok.. wait. i AM happy. i mean.. he's such a JERKface and she deserves much more. yes, i am the ultimate anti-thesis to the procreation package. stay single!! woohoo!!

hee.. ok lah.. lets talk about 1st dec. D-DAY. went out with nic.. (YAY!YAY!) met at je.. then went to city hall. i was actually looking for Komala's coz my bro said that there was one there. well, i didn find it.

so, i brought nic to sakura at the capitol building.. she had pineapple rice and i had thai fried rice. a side dish of fried wanton. yummy? well, should have been.. unfortunately, i had like 2 HUGE ulcers on the right corner of my lips. well.. tt's not tt bad..

wat happened was.. i was happily eating and eating away.. then, i bit my ulcer. YOUCH!!!!! anw, i didn want to spoil the lunch coz it was quite nice and quiet.. so i just sucked it up, chomped and swallowed.
after lunch we went to citylink mall.. browsed around.. went to HMV.. then went to Gramophone. i bought "the royal tenenbaums", nic bought "schindler's list". i tink im gonna go back to HMV one day to buy the "love me if u dare" dvd. only $19.95. Woo!!

then, we went to bugis to lk for her prom stuff. after nt exercising for like 3 mths or so....... i was so *PANCIT!! we went to Bugis V and nic bought me a monk bag!! it's so bloody nice!! (hey, but i thot it was HER birthday? =]). she said it was my christmas present.. oh well.. =)

on the way home, we saw 3 of the 5 Taufik brides. so sad. i sure gt no chance ah..

actuali, i didn reali like him at first.. i just thot he had a lot of talent to offer and tt he was very suave. but then, i watched the preview.. and he talked abt his mom.... and he loves his mom sooo much.. and i was like.... awwwwww.....

but.. oh well..

reez went to the indoor stadium.. she said she thot she saw him(no.. not taufik him, the other him, the HIM him).. she asked me if he had a mole. so.. shud be him lah.. hmmm.. should i say it? WTV.

but, TAUFIK won!!!!

awwwww....

today, went for 2 j.o.b. interviews with nic. well, we didn want the first one.. and i tink we were overqualified for the 2nd one. i've decided to apply for factory work.. production line or qc.. night shift.

i really need a j.o.b.




*pancit: flat; out of air ie. tayar pancit ~flat tire


Posted by theblackazure @ 10:30:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com