*
*
*
Monday, December 20


hey kiddos!!!

sorry for being AWOL for the past few days.. and no... i havent been busy looking for a job... haha.. i was doing other stuff.. like baking, slacking, bathing my cats, going to my home in Pontian etc.

it's been fun.

and guess wat? i intend to have a lot more fun til the end of the year. my application for relief teaching has just been approved by moe (read: M.O.E, not moe.. haha..) and i have a few lobangs.. so.. should be alright. i guess being kamcheng with some of your teachers doesnt hurt huh..

and then there's this tuition gig that cikgu ibrahim. yea.. lets hope i get a steady job.

but then right.. i dunno if i'll be able to afford to go to the Maldives. the air ticket is already $600.. and i tink its one way. haha.. not that i'll mind going there and never coming back.

i just wanna give a shout out to YANTI, INEZ, SYAHIRAH, SHAHREENA, REEZA and all the guys and girls who have been soooo nice in trying to get me a job. Thanks so much!! ur gesture means a lot to me. ;)

anw, my family is holding a bbq at my pontian hse on xmas nite!! woohoo!! its gonna be fun. and all my cousins are gonna be there plus all the kampong kids. yey!! can't hardly wait!!


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:01:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com