*
*
*
Thursday, January 13


hi!

ok. work is tiring but quite fun lo. so this wk only can wk short hours becoz the permanent staff havent take leave yet. Later nearer to chi nu yr then hav to work longer hours lo. My "colleagues" (chebah!) are very nice lo.. very willing to teach. so.. its cool. But then, the responsibilities are pretty heavy lo. Its very unlike a temp job. more like permant. like very very permant. haha. But then again, my gd friend works in the nearby shop, selling ice cream, so when i feel a bit shitty i'll go for toilet break but talk to her instead. heh. pun not intended.

so i tink my contract ends on 13 feb. I going to sign up for another temp job at pioneer rd. but that one is one wk onli ah. or slightly longer. starts fm 21st feb.

my current pay is $5/hr. its super little lor, considering the immense responsibilities i have to undertake. the 1 wk job is $6/hr. n i dun think its as stressful. so.. not bad lo.

i tink after this job ah, i wont be able to speak proper english. haha. my "colleagues" are all aunties ah. haha. and 2 minahs. and 2 makciks. haha. i mean, how bad an environment can it get? =) but then ah, i really respect this aunties and makciks ah because although they are *cough old cough* already, they are still willing to learn lor. so although their english is bery the broken one ah, i salute them man.

today i start at 4pm and end at 9 pm. zzzzz. but tmr off! gt tuition at night tho. im charging this sec 4 girl $100 for private tuition. Emaths and combined science. She's in express ah, so O levels this yr. Is it too much? Should i reduce it to $90?


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:43:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com