*
*
*
Wednesday, January 26


so i finally gt my ORGAN DONATION CARD. yey!! its this light blue card with my name, ic no and the registration number in front. and at the back, there's a statement of the organs i pledged. and.. hahahahahahhahahahha.. let me laugh first, at the back oso, in fine print, at the bottom, it writes,

"In the event of death, pls contact 6 222 3322".

ya, i'll remember to do that..

my dad got his BARONG TAGALOG today. he lks so distinguished in it. another reason y i should go to uni.. so that he can put it on during my convocation photo shoot..

im having guy issues.

i think the guys i cant get along with are the good guys. by that, i mean the non-horny guys. they are also the guys im attracted to. which is probably y i cant get along with them. i think.. to these guys, i'm the jerk. dont ask me y.. i just cant get along with them.. they're like.. i feel they're too good for me.. but i wanna end up with someone good. but i always knock heads with them.. i dont know why.. because they're better than me and i cant stand that. god. im difficult. i should be culled.

then the majority of my guy friends.. and just about any guy all across the world.. horny jerks. previously, when ppl say that the average guy thinks about sex every 7 seconds, i thought it was a bit of a stretch.. now, i tink its an understated fact.

i mean really, they think about sex, a lot. and im just learning about that although ive been around guys a lot. so have i been walking on the earth with my eyes closed and my ears shut all along?

Lelaki- 9 akal, 1 nafsu.
Perempuan- 9 nafsu, 1 akal.

(Translation: Men- 9 minds, 1 desire)
Women- 9 desires, 1 mind)


ok. enough talk about guys and sex. so not worth it sometimes.

check this out, especially about the woman talking about cardboards. i love it.
http://www.simonhoegsberg.com/


Posted by theblackazure @ 7:42:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com