*
*
*
Tuesday, January 4


so sue me for thinking that there are no cute guys in our local unis. *smacks self in the forehead* well, technically, a BAD experience shaped that perception. so, its not my fault. =)

yes ppl. i discovered tt there are SOME cute guys in the local unis. ok. maybe not some. a FEW. so all hopes not lost ay?

anw, for those of u who think im bimbotic coz i go for looks, you're right. and i've got some advice for these group of ppl. stop being hypocritical. like it or not, everyone goes for looks. maybe not ppl who are good looking by default (if u can say tt), but good looking at least in your eyes.

some girls think that guys with thick eyebrows are hot, while some much prefer guys with thin (ala jap manga characters) eyebrows. Some like guys with big eyes and long lashes while some like guys with small or slit eyes. some like big tall guys, some like not-so-tall lanky guys. some like fair guys, some like tanned guys and some like dark guys. some think that guys with dimples are cute, while some (like *cough me cough*) think dimples look weird on guys. some girls want guys who are more good looking than them, while some don't.

my aunt asked me what my ideal guy was like. i said "i dunno."

well, honestly, i really dont. i told her that "i think i'll know when i see him".

but there's one thing for sure. i like tall guys. however, i couldnt exactly tell my aunt that coz my uncle's kinda not-so-tall. =)

anw, im still sick, and still jobless. and i havent bathe yet.

oh yah. i dont like guys who are skinnier than me or eat less than me. i think that would just be WEIRD. really. i dont mind dating a fat guy, but i think its weird to date a skinny guy. i need someone who can help me finish my food. haha.

(not that i eat very little lor. i eat small portions, but a lot of times a day. so, it really adds up to A LOT.)

but then again, who knows right? someday, somewhere, somehow, i might just fall for a skinny someone.


Posted by theblackazure @ 8:58:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com