*
*
*
Tuesday, February 22


i cant understand ppl who actually think they are good looking even when they're not. i mean, it's ok for good looking ppl to think they're good looking.. but.. not everyone's aesthetically pleasing u know...

ok, so that was a tad mean.. but im so... wats the word? pissed? with guys who think that they're good looking even when they're not. its a bit sickening.. and the thing is, these guys dont say it directly.. like.. "i think i'm good looking", instead, they try to imply that they are.. like.. "he said that with my looks, i surely can make it". wth..

maybe im reading too much into wtv was said.. but.. aaarh.. wtv.

today i went to relief a form teacher for a p4 class. it was like an m-effing circus. i think i have to teach adults.. coz im too slack to discipline children.. haha.. at least with teens or young adults i can simply blame it on angst or sthg..

sometimes kids are naughty just because they crave the attention. its sad. i hope my children don't turn out to be naughty.. and i hope they're not like me.. i was bloody obnoxious as a kid (wonder if i still am ;]) and i grew up much faster than i had to. i was like an adult in a child's body. haha..

god has a good sense of humour. when i was a baby, i was like a nenek(grandma). i talked and talked and talked. then, in primary school, i was very adult-ish. very meticulous, stern, even organised. luckily, in secondary school, i was just my own obnoxious self. then, in jc, i was very oldie-ish. very philosophical, always talking about the big picture, and listening to the temptations and sinatra and music from the 60s.

but i have to admit, though i might seem like an extrovert, not many people know much about me. they can only guess.. or at most, deduce.

someone once told me that he had changed. i slammed him and said "No, people never change". i guess i was right. people don't change, people never change. they just.. well.. evolve.


DISCLAIMER: If u think i'm talking about u, well.. take a long hard look in the mirror.


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:40:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com