*
*
*
Wednesday, February 9


i wish i had selective memory.

i hate it when the past comes back to haunt me. ok. i dont hate it.. im afraid of it.. afraid of its repercussions..

there's a reason why i chose to leave u behind.. i was trying to move on..
coz i think u have..
well, i haven't.

i feel like im on a treadmill. first, walking, then, running away.. but no matter how hard i try and how fast i run, i end up in the same place, ie. still not over u.

i tried distractions too. and i thought i was succeeding.. til u came back to haunt.

i might miss u.. and i so wanna dial ur number (which i thought i had erased from my memory.. but somehow, i got a thing for numbers..) but i refrain from doing so..

why?


1) coz u moved on.. yeah.. i know i told u to..
2) coz wat if we start becoming friends again and then this whole cycle repeats its goddamn self again. when is it going to end and is it ever going to end?
3) because i don't believe in "love". its corny. but at the same time, i dont know wat this feeling is..


please let me forget u. i'm at ur mercy.
i'm tired of running. i want to be the fat flabby depressed person sitting in the corner, crying. the one with the boyfriend with over active sweat glands. i meant ex-boyfriend. coz he just dumped her.



Posted by theblackazure @ 11:46:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com