*
*
*
Sunday, March 6


so, who wants to know my results?

Swensens first. (muahaha)

i did badly lah. there's no left and right to it. no excuses babeh. ok.. probably laziness.. oh swell..

anw, life's a bore. and u know the guy who told me he liked me? i called him to apologise and as it turns out, he WAS joking (wats new in my life man).. see lah, make me kan chiong for nothing onli.

im BORED. bored bored bored bored bored. i guess my plans to slack til june is kinda impossible coz i'd probably die of boredom or slip into oblivion, or all of the above. so, who has a job offer i cannot refuse?

i have to apply to uni. oh man. this sux. i dont even know wat to do with my life..

anw, there's marketing as a major in nus. if i wanted to become a tai2, i would choose tt course.. can u imagine me telling my nanny," Take care of the kids darling, i have to do my marketing. Paragon, here i come.." Of course if i married Trump or Branson or Fossett, i'd probably go," Rodeo Drive baby..."

ok. i dream too much.

nowadays, even a sugar high doesnt make my brains perform adequately. which can only mean tt im getting dumber as i grow older.

**

I wake up in the morning,
Put on my face.
The one thats gonna get me,
Through another day.


Posted by theblackazure @ 8:28:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com