*
*
*
Tuesday, May 24


aisayman.

wats with the sudden big hoo-haa abt blogging? and who is that xia xue minah? or wendy? or wtv her name is.. hmmmm.... curse the A*Star freaks for causing this widespread sensation. scholars MY FOOT.

but then ah, i cant believe ppl actualy give her money to get her a new camera sia. WAIT. u guys are reading my blog rite? so surely there must be an inkling of interest in me and my life rite? so y not donate to buy me an O2 pda for my birthday! i'll accept cash, cheques, money order, pay pals etc. ya rite. FAT HOPE sia.

my birthday is coming (i shamelessly announced). enough of those hypocritical "i just want a happy life" b.s... here is my wish-list:

1. A Chinook - flamed like a hot rod
2. A walk-in closet the size of my room with 2 moving racks ala Cher's (Alicia Silverstone's character) in the movie Clueless.
3. A pda with in-built camera, video editor, mp3/dvd/vcd player, stereo, phone, mirror, gps and hotguy magnet
4. A white or beige-y vespa with a cream tartan seat cover and a BIG headlight plus a set of matching helmets. A vintage Lambretta would be fine too...
5. k_m_l


lalaaaaaa..... ;]


i've been at home looking after my granpa for a while now.. a lot of ppl assume i just choose to slack ( it really doesnt help that i tell them that too).. but i notice tt when u reach a certain age, u really cant help but wanting to pass. i mean the thought of dying young fears me.. and i'm sure a lot of u too.. but i notice that a lot of people, especially those upwards of 80 years of age, embrace death. its not that they are suicidal, they just resign to the fact that when it's ur time... u go... of course there are others who do otherwise, who would never want to grow old, continually searching for that fountain of youth. i dont mean to judge, but tts kinda pathetic.

i appreciate my youth a whole lot.. but i wanna go on.. live life, grow old and not think about death, but about living a fulfilling life. i want to affect people.

so, do you want to grow old with me?


Posted by theblackazure @ 9:27:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com