*
*
*
Friday, May 27


OH MY GOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY IS LOIKE, ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFEEEE!! IT'S LIKE I FELL IN LOVE, LIKE I HAD SEX OR STHG!!!! IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOOODDDD!!

wait.

relax.

im nt saying i had sex. nor did i fall in love..... WELL, sort of.


this morning, i woke up happy, i dunno y... i had a strange dream tho.. i forgot wat lah. then, i watched movies til like 3.

then, i went to meet my old fren, yana.. near her hse.. she gave me a ****!!!! SOOOOOOO NNIIIICCCEEE...... then she lost her wallet.. haha. damn funny sia. but we found it later lah which was even funnier.

then i went to meet lulu guiness (ok ok.. luqman lah). we went to C*OURTS!! to do wat u asked?

TO ORDER AN O2 MINI FOR MOIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

woohoooooooo!!!!

sooooooo friggin happpppieeeeee....

then rite, on an adrenaline high rite, i bought my mom bed sheets ah.
2 for $118!!!!! wat the hell sia..

haha.

then rite, i was spposed to teach tuition ah. but then rite, my tutee cancelled!! at the last minute!! coz her father wanted her to go jb ah. but then rite, her mom still gave me my pay!!! woohoo!!

so i went home ah.

then one of my cousins who just gt married came ah. ok ah. nt cousin ah. distant relatives.. but u know ah, mlys are very kamcheng with their families one.. she came with her parents and her new hubbie ah.. to show their wedding photos. quite interesting u know? getting married is loike.. so damn fun ah. i cant wait sia.

anw, after like 1 hr liddat they left ah.. to go some other house...

after they left right, <-- haha, i was just slacking ah with my dad.. then he suddenly said "eh, i brought sthg home for u u know?"

then he took out a vintage, original, size 4 Ray Ban olympics edition sunglasses!!!!

OH MY GOOOOODDDD!!! i dunno where he got it from ah. i tink he bought it fm his fren or sthg...

SO UBER FRIGGIN COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then at abt 10 liddat they left for my jb house ah. my bro went to sleep in my parents rm.. there was no one else and i was bored.. so..... I TOOK STUPID PHOTOS!! wheeee~~~~~~~~




70s stoner




sembelit (constipated).




hippie belo (retarded).




hippie got dandruff. (actually i was trying to achieve the "deep in thoughts" look)




mt versuvius and mt edna.




elvis? more like minah senget.




Bo Bice at the end of season 4.




people's eyebrow



actuali, sometimes i have no idea why u ppl read my blog sia.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:21:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com