*
*
*
Monday, May 9


[switch on ur speakers. if no song is played, click the 'play' icon on the top media player bar. gd song i tell ya.]

today i went for the ntu biz fac meeting on campus (at least its not weird like the sch of arts location of choice: asian civilisations museum). it was a high tea session..

fd was gd.. missed much of the talk coz me and my friends arrived late (my fault lah.. i went to the wrong place.. so i cant read a map, at least im lovable..). knew a lot more than i did before.. mostly because i sorta closed my eyes, picked a course and stuck to it. heh. yes. i AM a decisive person. NOT!

chatted with 2 of the profs.. didnt quite catch their names.. (wat? ive been switching off for the past 6 months or so.. not my fault..) it was very very informative.. i was saturated with facts by the time i left and this is not an everyday occurence.

anw, it was gd to see inez and xin ru(whose name i realise i do not know how to spell). ok. heang yee lah. oh ya. sorta bumped into bavani too (the german one).. i bet she doesnt even know my name.

i realise tt getting older might not be so bad after all coz finally, im being treated like an adult.. this means tt my opinions are valued, i can speak to someone as somewhat of an equal and i get the respect of the young ones.

but on the other hand, growing up means im inching(is there such a word?) closer and closer to the day where my parents have to eventually let go of me.. WAAAAAH!! NOOOO!!!

i tink when i was in sec 3 or 4, as a mothers' day gift, i bought my mum a cheapskate $2 vase in the shape of a house and filled it with the thumb brand peanuts. my mom loves vases and she loves to eat peanuts.. so i thought "wow. wat a novel idea!" all in all i spent $3.10 on the gift. its the thought tt counts wat.... by the way, i also made a small card and in it i wrote..

"For the mom who can handle a house full of nutcases".
**Happy Mothers' Day**


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:01:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com