*
*
*
Saturday, July 23


beautifuls... stress ah....

im tryin to figure out how to shimmy stuff into my timetable coz i need 36 AUs per tem. and i have 16 AUs for core now.. tts abt 20 more.

i tink i might not be able to take communications as a minor this yr coz there's an exam clash. so, basically, the system just screwed up my plans. WEI DA.

ya. n im plannin to take mandarin ah. will prob do ok in it since i can have a decent conversation with the ah kong upstairs.

then, will probably try to like get the prescribed electives over and done with..

and i wanna get my bike license!!!!!!!!!!! but my tuition ppl keep delaying my pay.. i realli gt no money alredi ah. seriously.

stress ah.

eh, hav u guys seen the HTWO-O ad?

ok la.. it's a bit like *gives the ppl's eyebrow*... but anyhow, the pic of the guy fm aldirex niigata is sorta hot lah. n the one of hasan suny.. he lks like the model sort.

the rest all a bit.. ummm.. errrr......

hmmmm...

let's just leave it at.. no comments ah.

All in favour say "ay".


Posted by theblackazure @ 9:32:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com