*
*
*
Friday, July 29


beautifuls..

today... was not a very good day for me..

i'd just like to say tt i may look happy, i may tell ppl im slack, im carefree. yes. all tt i am.

but tt doesnt mean tt he can just dump all this weight on me. tt doesnt mean tt she shud push me to my limits. i am not a water catchment area. i dont need the tears. i dont need the drama.

if u wanna get back together, by all means. if nt, hey, gd luck in the nxt phase of ur life. TOO MUCH INFORMATION. i dont need it. i dont want to know.

i mean.. cmon lahhh.. my own love life is non-existent. its like crap tts been stepped on time and again until only a funky smell lingers. and u stil wanna complain. hello.. welcome to my life..

Murphy's theory states tt when u expect evrything to be right, it turns out the other way.

everything is going wrong.

at high stress levels, i like to think about my frens and how they have affected my life. and i tink the best way is thru writing abt him/her. friendster, hi5, sms or even a letter. together with a little bit of jason mraz, john mayer, maroon 5 and matchbox 20 in my ears.

i dont need chicken soup. i need a shrink.

i need to hug.... my cat... ah boy, thnx 4 always being there for me. but now, i tink i need a boy.

i was trying to b funny.



sometimes i get tt deep, sinking feeling..
it sucks the emotions out of my very core.
and it weighs me down.
i forget to breathe...
then i wake up gasping.
but i realise i wasn't asleep.
the void swells up..
n a lump forms in my throat.
then the pressure breaks.
just as the silence does.


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:06:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com