*
*
*
Saturday, July 23


hello beautifuls....

have i ever told u ppl tt i love u ppl?

no?

well then, I LOVE U. yes u.

=)

yest went out with the camp ppl again. klah. not very fun ah. bcoz we didn really do anything.

we met at wheelock coffeebean, then went for makan at sakura far east, then walked to PS. actualli wanted to eat at gelare(yes, AGAIN), but by the time we reached there, it was closing... so we went outside to sit at the bench and talk.

ya. there's one thing u have to know abt me. PPL, u shudn crap wif me when im hungry. coz when i say im hungry, im really hungry. and i need to eat, fast. or else hungry a*in becomes crappy a*in and tt's always a bad thing. trust me, even i cannot control myself fm changing into the grouch. its like a scene ripped from "The Incredible Hulk". and i really dunno y or how.. bt gd fd sure changes me back to the sweet little thing tt i am... (ok.. it's a bit of a stretch, but ppl, use ur imagination ar..).

today went to holland v with nic... returned her 5 bucks, only to owe her 10 bucks, no thks to the stoopid delifrance which didn accept nets.. like... wth? it was in holland v for crying out loud.... but, they sure make damn good ice blended mocchas...

thruout the entire day today, one song stuck in my little head,

"Wiily Wonka, Willy Wonka.."

anw, here's a spur of the moment poem:

Beneath the top hat and disguise,
Therein lays his broody eyes..
I think his name can't be more apt,
I'm just in love with johnny's deppth.


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:19:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com