*
*
*
Wednesday, July 27


hey B- ewww-tifuls..

today got no sch because it was ntu flag day.

went for lunch at BREEKS taka with the girls fm camp. i ate until i was so full ah. i had bbq chicken leg with smoke sauce. taste-wise, it was ok la.. not bad but not absolutely fantastic.. but the portions were definitely large. i tot they'd just give a drumstick or wat.. skali they reali gave the thigh and the part joint to the thigh ah. like whoa. then it was served together with coselaw(hw on earth do u spell it?) and waffle fries. thinking back, my stomach shud have exploded man.

oh ya. guess wat? it was not tt expensive lor.. we had lunch for 4, plus a fries platter, coke, and an ice-cream dessert. it was $50.25.. not bad rite? its definitely cheaper and better than swensens ah.. altho the ice-cream kinda sucks.

then , went to jp with fiza.. bought a couple of tshirts and a jacket. MORE clothes. great. just wat my wardrobe needed.. but it was on sale... fm $35 to $15!! can't resist... must... buy....... jacket...

then went home.... where my brother kept preaching to me on why i shudn take a bike license.. he's not the only one lor. i know these ppl r showing concern... but....

aiya.

dunno lah.


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:43:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com