*
*
*
Saturday, July 16


hiya pals! hw r u?

so i got a new look. im ditching my hair for bald patches.

uh huh.

ok. i lied.

i got new spectacles.

yeap. im such a good girl. when i went for the ntu medical checkup, the doc told me to change my specs and cos they were under corrected. and i did jus that... *halo glows*

evryone who has known me in sec1 and p6 knew tt b4 wearing lenses, i wore this orangy-pinkish pair of plastic specs. it got a lot of gasps and stares and sometimes ppl talk abt it as if im nuts or sthg. being an easily influenced teenager, i opted for lenses sometime later-to make me look normal. but now, i wanna look crazy again..

wanna see?



its actually 2 toned ah. dark blue at the top and lime green at the bottom. bt cant c ah in the pic.

its quite cheap also i tink..

the frame itself is 60 bucks and the multi-coated lenses are 58.

i made it at this new shop called The Eye SPot. its at gekpoh ah. its very new. i tink the owners are fresh grads. anw, i recommend the place coz the service is really good ah. they listen to you and take time for you.. the choice of lenses isnt that wide tho.. perhaps bcoz the shop is still new.. but its good ah. its nice and very personalized service. my degree went up by 50 in both eyes ah. it was 250 for each eye but now its 300. anw, the guy actually offered to change my lenses to the 300 one.. so nice rite? i dont think other shops would do tt..

im nt a difficult customer and i know tt sometimes the service industry can be very tiring.. but when i worked as a cashier girl, i tried to be nice even tho my management sucked and bullied me and the other younger girls a lot. i've experienced my fair share of petty customers too.. once, a GUY who is visibly and obviously taller and stronger than me actually called me to get him something that was on the top shelf.. like.. wat the *toot*? i tot it was how high lah.. faggot.

but then again, there were nice customers too.. ppl who ask me whether i've had my dinner or nt.. ask me if i was a temp.. ask me my age lah... but at least they show tt they care. and, it helped me get through the day.

anw, the "customer is always right" thing is kinda bullshittish. it's like.. just bcoz the saying is there, ppl think its true, tt's y u get stoopid asswipe customers who ask ridiculous things and cant even wait 1 minute while u try to un-jam the paper from the freaking receipt machine.

it's a technical fault for crying out loud!!

bleah. my cashiering days are over... i hope.


Posted by theblackazure @ 9:13:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com