*
*
*
Friday, August 26


Dear YOU,

i know u're reading this.

u know wat? its not my fault tt u're so fcktuped. but stil, i accept u the way u r while secretly hoping tt someday u'll forget ur fcktuped ways. but obviously, evrything in u is too fcktuped until u cannot c tt u r so bloody fcktuped.

so wat do u do? u find weaknesses in ppl. u find weaknesses in me.

u suan me?

let me tell u sthg. im not sure if its gonna penetrate thru tt thick, fcktuped skull of urs, but im gonna say it anw. u're fcking 20 yrs old yet u act like a fcking 2 yr old. u dont earn ppl's respect, u buy it. i can take all my weaknesses, put them together, n it'll still be less than ur one weakness.

u're so fcktuped u dont even have self control. u're so fcktuped. period.

sedarlah diri tu sikit. kau orang ape?

u tink ur fcktuped "life" is so cool. we'll see who gets the last laugh. in this world and the next.

u suan me?

tell u sthg. at the rate u r going, i hope u never have a happy life. i hope u'll b miserable forever. im not wishing u bad things but u're so fcktuped it isnt even mildly fair if u lead a happy life. im pissed. its like watching YOU rip MY heart out AGAIN and AGAIN and crushing it beneath ur foot.

its nt my fault u're so fcktuped.

i'll probably still give in next time u ask for my help. it's OUT OF PITY. coz u're so fcktuped and so genuinely, unbelievably stupid tt u'll taint evrything in sight. i dont hate u. i'll never hate u. but i hate ur ways.

stop pretending to be sthg u're not. it disgusts me.

u're lucky to hav her as a mother.

if u were my son, i'd shoot u between the eyes.


Posted by theblackazure @ 1:55:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com