*
*
*
Wednesday, August 3


hi my sayangs..

howeth art thou?

haha. ok. obviously nt a lit student.

today got story.

the story is this....

today rite, was my virgin tutorial session in ntu.. AA 101(accounting 1). made some new acquaitances ah. first tutorial alredi kena do a mini presentation. so evryone had to speak ah. i tink its a great idea coz u pretty much can get an impression of wat the ppl are like.

surprisingly, there's quite a range of characters. there's the usual resident chio bu and designated hunk, the international student, the smartie pants and lo and behold! an ah beng!! hee2. during the presentation he actuali refered to the hostel rooms as bunks. WAHAHA! his head stil in ns ah...

ok la.. u might think im stereotyping.. but im not ah.

im just classifying. ;)

today went to buy textbooks. nearly died carrying them home.. when i reached home i actuali weighed them ah. 13 kg. i carried 13 freakin kilograms of books. if stil stupid then dunno wat to say alredi ah.



condolences to the family of Mr Harun Ghani.
Al- Fatehah.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:30:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com