*
*
*
Sunday, August 14


it seems to be cat day today.

my fren tzul just got a new addition to his family.. a black persian cat.. a she....

(all together now) aaaaaaaawwwwwwww.......

according to him, she's still hiding.. scared i guess. cats are very chary of changes in their environment.. guess she'll be ok in 2 days time.

~~

daddy dearest left the gate ajar yesterday when he went to buy the newspapers. my cat, ah boy, strolled out and no one noticed (coz me n brother were sleeping n mum was in the kitchen). 10 minutes later my bro woke up (he sleeps in the living room) and was like.. "EH!!! ASAL GATE TAK TUTUP!!" which means "EH!! HOW COME THE GATE IS NOT CLOSED"... and my mom was like "AH BOY KELUAR!!!"

my mother seriously panicked ah. and she went out calling "Ah boy!! Ah boy!!"

hee2.

by this time i was sorta awake.. but sorta pissed coz i wanted to sleep in a lil longer..

anw, true to his nature, ah boy came sauntering home when he heard my mum call. he actually walked all the way to the lift landing. and then just sat there. kaoz. slacker.

i guess it's true tt pets take after their owner..

anw, i went back to bed..

~~

in other cat news, jay's latest entry told of keith(im assuming tts his fren) whose cat died after falling off their 5th floor balcony.

i live on the 5th floor.

gulp.


Posted by theblackazure @ 10:51:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com