*
*
*
Wednesday, August 10


so the deal was sealed especially after today.

yes.

im letting it slip.

sorry to bother u guys with my inane school girl crushes and all.

dont even try to guess who he is.

LET IT SLIP.


cant help feeling pathetic, but not enough to drown myself in pity. can't stop asking why.

why didnt i smile? why didnt i sit up straight? why did i talk like that? why does my hair suck and why are my clothes disdainful? why didnt i avoid his eyes? why didnt i avoid him? why couldnt he see through my act?

probably because im a good actress.

rite.

talib said he's dumb.

talib's dumb.

he said, "Maybe u didn't tell him?"

of course lah. duh.

nonetheless, a gd friend.



Blower's Daughter- Damien Rice

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time

And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

I can't take my mind off of you




ps: school's fine coz im numb.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:08:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com