*
*
*
Tuesday, August 2


today also no story. but here's a song for ur listening pleasure..




"Somebody Kill Me"- Adam Sandler

You don't know how much I need you.
While you're near me I don't feel blue.
And when we kiss I know you need me too.
I can't believe I found a love that's so pure and true.

But it all was bullshit.
It was a goddamn joke.
And when I think of you Linda,
I hope you f=)king choke.

I hope you're glad with what you've done to me.
I lay in bed all day long feeling melancholy.
You left me here all alone, tears running constantly.

Oh somebody kill me please!
somebody kill me plee-ase!
I'm on my knees,pretty pretty please
Kill me!!!!!!!!
I want to die!!!!
Put a bullet in my headddd...


Posted by theblackazure @ 1:02:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com