*
*
*
Wednesday, September 28


actuali.... i dont reali talk abt him coz he might read my blog.

not just the current him.

the past 2 hims.

and then the him in between.

eeeew. tt sounded wrong.

i miss the past 2 hims. the him tts far far away.. n the him who wrote me a doubtful testimonial.

the hims are all similar. just keep quiet n expect me to entertain them with my monologues. they somehow think im a walking, talking, breathing soliloquy. tanya sepatah, jawab sepatah. except when cracking corny jokes. damn. guys love telling corny jokes.

actuali, most ppl dont know tt i dont like to carry on a conversation just for the sake of it. but, unfortunately, i hate awkward silence even more..

and so i talk.

im confused.

i dunno wat to tink abt the current him. except... he has a lot of prospects.

and. aih. dun say lah. later u all tink i bhb...

help me to help u help me to help u help me to help u.

i wanna watch jerry mcguire again. and again.

ps: tabik hormat to the pbmuks ppl. caya sama lu.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:50:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com