*
*
*
Sunday, September 11


its finally semester break. thank god. sorry for being awol... didn reali hav anything to talk abt reali....

hmmm... but seriously, ntu is still killing me softly. especiali the chinese speaking thing..

i got no choice lah. im gonna pin point exactly which group. my marketing grp.. tts fine, coz evryone is english speaking.. except for this one guy ah. but since, evryone speaks english most of the time, he's nt tt bad lah. stats grp.. my favourite.. yes. less is more. n my stats grp only has 2 other adorable members.. we have actuali been able to develop our friendship. yes, amazing. finance grp... ok havent reali worked with them yet lah. but its all girls.. n i dun like all girl dynamics.. coz, no matter hw "girl power!" u choose to be, u hav to face the fact tt guys can look at things from diff angles.

which leaves me with........ my accounting grp.

i swear, its like they think we're still in nantah days. 2 other guys n 2 other girls. CONSTANTLY speaking in chinese. even when we're spposd to discuss certain tutorial qn.. they r still engrossed.. the guy talking to the other guy, the girl talking to the other girl. in chinese. they do talk abt the tutorial qn.. but the thing is, HOW THE FCK AM I SPPOSD TO UNDERSTAND WAT THEY"RE SAYING?

n im stuck doing proj with them this week.

WEI DA.

i miss nj. i miss the sensitive ppl. the ppl who arent colourblind. i miss the dessert stall. n the nasi briyani n the murtabak sardine. i miss the other mly fd stall which open n close like nobody's business. i miss my classmates. yes, we were in cliques. but we get along great. i miss my pw grp. mldds ppl. MALAY DANCE. i miss the hunky indian guys (i digress..). n i actuali miss GP. the subject, not the tutor.

*flips thru photo albums*

a few shots taken on the last day of school...



my class.. 03s23. very harmonious




















my 2 gd friends..

















huiling. a lot of ppl dun realise we've been in the same class since sec 3.

















pw group!!

















some of the mly dance chickadees... pretending to be chio.


















same hairstyle, same shirt length ("tucked in"), same skirt length, same slouch.. but nw different schools........



































afterthought: geez. i was so fat at tt time (end of yr 2).


Posted by theblackazure @ 1:37:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com