*
*
*
Tuesday, September 20


today is big brother's birthday. big brother turns 24 today.

lil sister didnt get big brother any gifts. didnt have time lah. shud go get him a t shirt which says I AM PHAT FAT across the chest. ooooh. lil sister is mean...

anw, guess wat big brother got himself?

a toy truck.

don't bother re- reading the first line of the post. big brother IS 24.

i dont get it. first, he was jealous when my dad bought me my phone, now, he buys a toy truck for himself. fyi, he can easily afford an ipod nano okk. yet, he chose to buy a toy truck. and he already has a remote control car... but he still insisted on buying a remote control toy truck.

at least if he decided to buy those remote control kites we saw on ndp, i'd be happy for him. but noooo.. he bought a toy truck instead.

budden again, its his money. oh swell... ho hum.

anw, just read jay's entry. he had an argument with mumsie coz she still isnt letting him handle his own finances.

perhaps this is why.

anw, don't get me wrong. i love my big (fat) brother... he has sacrificed a lot for the family and really, he takes it as a man. he doesnt whine or complain abt it... he just takes each blow, and sucks it up, like the shock absorber he was meant to be (reference to blubber).

geez. seriously, im so mean. i cant even praise the poor guy without taking a stab at him.

budden again, im his lil sister. i was created with the sole purpose of irritating him....

on a completely diametrically opposed note, have u guys seen the new ikea catalogue???

oooooh. im in love with the dustbin. the one on page 119. sooo nice. i tink i shud get it... along with a full length mirror...

yes, u read it right, a'in does not have a full length mirror.... (GASP! the horror!)

anw, i leave u tonight with this joke i heard on tonight with jay leno..

there are five levels of fatness

1. overweight
2. fat
3. obese
4. fluffy

and
.
.
.
5. DAYYMMN!!


a freaking toy truck.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:36:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com