*
*
*
Sunday, September 18


whoa. the week has like zoomed by like nobody's business..

i feel so cheated. i tot this was supposed to be a one week break??!!!!

oh swell. shudve seen it coming.

anw, i went to watch dance reflections in nus yesterday.... *clapclapclapclap* kudos to the ppl involved in tt.. it was good stuff. well.. minus the short skirts and the briefs and the semi-nudists stuff.. wat can i say.. it's all good........ but sad lah. my sources informed me tt most of the guys (they have six packs!!) are gay.


tts meli, reeza and urs truly. lesson learnt: dun take a picture beside someone with stage make up on. u'll simply look fugly. dang!


did a lil' bit of catchin up with the hulubalangs on thursday.. went to venezia.... then to al-ameen... yes.. im a hopeless organiser.. we had dessert before food *smacks head*. it was the eve of fizah's birthday, so i made brownies. i would give u the recipe coz its dead easy.... but like helpers to david copperfield, i've been sworn to secrecy. so, if u wan some, i guess u have to wait for ur birthday lah. ;p btw, if u guys doubt my cooking abilities.... haha... u shud lah.

eeeeeei. im so tired. its disgusting. and u know the green vein under my right eye? its branching out........ aiyeeeee.... i feel like carrie. (no, not underwood. the psycho flame throwing, ppl killing biatch carrie).

anw, i got new boyfriend. wanna see????



(everybody now) awwwwww........


Posted by theblackazure @ 8:28:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com