*
*
*
Friday, October 21


i know this sounds like a whole load of crap. but, since u guys are mostly frens, i expect u to bear with it.

lately, ive been noticing things abt ppl. things im not very comfortable with. these ppl are usuali the ones tt are distant frm me, not my close frens, coz if my close frens do sthg i dun like.. i'll qn y.. n most of the time, i realise it was a misperception on my part.

anw, im not judging. reali. im not.... mostly wat i dun agree with is reflected in the emails tt i gt, the blogs i read(not u, miss lalala) and in the forums im part of.

the bulk of it is insensitivity. or a lack in tact. this is especiali prominent among guys. seriously. u hav individuals who, if u meet on the streets, seem so diplomatic and tactful... yet, in emails and such, they take on an air of so-called "superiority", the "im better than u" approach.

in gp, we learnt abt balancing arguments.. to show tt u can see from the other side of the fence. but this idea of BALANCE is lacking in the stuff ive been reading. perhaps, these ppl werent particularly paying attention in gp class..

i dunno, but maybe the web provides a shield, or a bubble tt make ppl more comfortable, more confident of wat they want to say. but lets face it. if u dun hav the balls to say it upfront, then i hav no respect for u. (at least in this light)

its like there's a whole new breed of cowards out there. the ones tt need to speak out without speaking up. i hav a problem with this. coz im very frank. BUT, most of the time, i practise tact and i practise being sensitive. other times, im not thinking, u know.. words jus come out. these are the times where i hurt ppl.. with or without intention. and hurting ppl, my frens, is nt exactly a brilliant idea...

sigh. i digress.

im just sick of hypocrites.

i see the actions of ppl and i reflect them upon myself.. i ask.. m i like dat?

sometimes the answer is a resounding no.. bt its mostly yes..

in which case, i try hard to correct myself..

Hence, i decided to work on the following starting today.

1) LESS SWEARING/CURSING.. NEED TO DELETE THE WORD N*BEH, FCKLAH & *SSWIPE OFF MY VOCABULARY
2) TRY NT TO B A HYPOCRITE
3) BE SENSITIVE AND TACTFUL (MOST OF THE TIME)
4) BE SINCERELY DIPLOMATIC AND NT JUST TREAT IT AS AN ACT
5) CONCEAL THE TRUTH BUT NOT LIE (XCEPT WHEN I HAV TO LIE TO CONCEAL THE TRUTH)


ok ok...

i know tt when i talk, its very GRAND AMBITIONS type ah.. this is wat the malays say "bebual WORLD seh!!" bt tts just me. i just like putting down my thoughts into proper words. its like.. ur hard drive ya know.. u hav to delete some stuff away in order to free up some space. and then u download more songs and fill it up again.. =p


someone once told me tt i tend to exagerate coz i hav indian blood.
how true.


Posted by theblackazure @ 2:00:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com