*
*
*
Saturday, October 22


im in a festive mood. haha. very happy today *cheshire grin*


favourite kuih raya?
i like bayam goreng (tts fried spinach, believe it or not). but is soooooo difficult to find. only the old timers make it.

favourite raya food?
my mum's lontong with the works man!! thick ccoconut gravy, serunding, sambal sotong, paru goreng, hard boiled eggs.. and begedil.. an absolute must on the first day of raya!!!!!

favourite raya preparations?
baking kueh. baking kueh and more baking kueh.

favourite raya's eve activity?
stay at home n wait for the takbir after the azan.....

favourite raya activity?
umm.. checking out how hot my cousins have grown up to be... *cheeky grin*

which raya dish do you know how to prepare?
haha.... i can make drinks.. coffee, tea, milo dinosaur, syrup.... does tt count?

average number of kad raya received every year?
haha. none. but i do get cards on christmas, new year and valentine's day..

where is your kampung?
pontian, johor!!!! woooo! rox!!

what do u like most abt raya?
tt evryone comes together, young and old, distant or not.. n tts when i get to check out my hot relatives.. wooh!

whats the first thing that comes to your mind when people mention raya?
FOOOOD!!!!

where will you be this hari raya?
first day i'll b at home.. second day i'll be in hall b, nanyang auditorium, seat nu 744.

ok. happiness suddenly evaporated. and just as it does, panic leers its ugly face again.



For lagu raya downloads, http://www.jiwang.org/portal/modules/mylinks/visit.php?lid=462


Posted by theblackazure @ 1:57:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com