*
*
*
Thursday, October 6


Phew.. finally my marketing project presentation is over.. k. so now i have onli amazon.com case study (coming up in the next 2 weeks) n financial management proj (due end of semester). the rest is history baby.

i looove my marketing group sia. damn fun. we just have a certain chemistry. wooh wooh! here's our webbie tt we created for the presentation. .:organic ooh la la:. MACAM REAL sia.. haha. bt its all crap. to tell u the truth, only half of the food we served was organic. 100% my ass.. budden again.. this is wat my CEO calls "quality bullshitting".

ooohhhh ya...... hw can i forget to mention?

celebrated the beginning of ramadhan yesterday. wooh! bt ah.. sad lah.. bcoz 1st day aredi came home late. i reach home like 5 minutes after the azan.. the "ya rabb" song was alredi playing.. quite saded coz i dun get the chance to buka like a family like last time.. my bro is working 2nd shift this week.. 5pm to 1 am i tink.. so.. havent been seeing him around (awake, i mean).. hope next week the family can get together..

exams are like in 29 days.. so fast sia. like *blink* then eh! end of sem1. waah. then 2006 alredi. then later *blink blink* again.. 2007.. then *blink blink blink* graduate liao.. i cant believe im starting work right after i turn 21 in may 2007. so surreal.

this yr like no mood to celebrate hari raya.. mkting exam is on 4 Nov.. n tts the onli subject i wish to do well in.. coz i wanna specialize in mkting.. yeah.. my luck is just GREAT rite?

ah swell.. enuff crap.


Suddenly somtehing has happened to me
As I was having my cup of tea
Suddenly I was feeling depressed
I was utterly and totally stressed

Do you know you made me cry
Do you know you made me die

And the thing that gets to me
Is you'll never really see
And the thing that freaks me out
Is I'll always be in doubt

Animal Instinct
The cranberries


Posted by theblackazure @ 10:46:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com