*
*
*
Saturday, November 12


i hate my pc.

it decided to self-destruct (once again), thereby removing all my files and projects and stuff from my "my stuff" folder. great.

to add to the insult, i was also unable to save my pictures... some of which i hav deleted from my phone after uploading it to the (blardee) pc... some of which were msn-ed to me.. basically all of it is (sing it like nsync). GONE. GONE. GONE.

i hate my toilet.

i wan my own toilet.

wat wrong did i do to have to share a toilet with 3 smelly males (2 human, 1 feline). eeeeeeewwwww.

i love toys'r'us.

believe it or not, its a good place to ehem.. "wash eye" *wink2nudge2*

uh huh. especially if u happen to be hanging around the star wars action figures shelves.

WORK.

i need temp work. or part time work. or even better, freelance work. help? anyone?

i need a computer/desk chair. the cushiony one. preferably one which can go up and down.. anyone spring cleaning?

i thot of kope-ing one frm skool... bt then there's the threat of expulsion ("Anyone who cheats, steals or tarnish the school reputation" yadaa yadaa yadaa "expulsion.")

reeza came over jus now. we forgot to take pictures. doh.

my last paper is on wednesday. so if u're free and u need a moviedate/shoppingkaki/poolbuddy/fellowjackasstodojackass-ystuffwith, im the man for the job.

just my grievances for the day. sorry u had to bear with it. as a reward for ur time and genuine interest and care for me (i presume), here's a joke.


What does Homer Simpson use to make bread?

D'oh!


for those of u who dont watch the simpsons and therefore would be presumed not to understand the above joke, i shake my head in disgust. how can u not subject urself to enjoy america's only native form of art? its a shame.... a shame, i tell u.........

someone who has wits and a couple of lame jokes?


Posted by theblackazure @ 7:45:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com